Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Babies and fishing

This past week, steven and I went to Arkansas to see our new nephew. He is completely adorable. He was 7 lbs 7oz and 21 inches long of pure cuteness. We left Wednesday and got there early Thursday morning. Thursday, we went over to my brother and sister in laws house to see Landon. Friday, we spent most of the day hanging out with Landon and other friends of stevens. Saturday, Stevens dad took steven and me fishing. I didnt catch anything however i did have fun (even though i get scared...;) lol) Sunday, steven and I went to his old church in the morning and then the church that his dad preaches at at night. Monday we spent about 45 minutes with Lil Landon and then headed home. Needless to say, it was a whirl wind of a trip but i wouldnt trade it for the world to get to meet and get to know my nephew. Once again, he was sooooo adorable.






1 comment: