Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Mr. Darcy....

I'm just sitting here watching pride and prejudice and wondering if I was born in the wrong century. I wish that we all still talked that way. So eloquent. It would also be neat if we still bowed to each other. Maybe its just the way they use the lighting in every shot that is just sooooo picturesque. However you want to look at it, it would have been really cool to live in that time period. Thanks Lauren for getting me hooked. :) And now a parting line....

surely you must know that it was all for you....you have bewitched me body and soul and i love, i love, and i love you and i never wish to be parted from you this day forward--Mr. Darcy

when do you want to call you Mrs Darcy?--Mr. Darcy

only when you are completely and perfectly and incandescently in love--Elizabeth Bennet

How are you this evening....Mrs. Darcy(kiss), Mrs. Darcy(kiss), Mrs. Darcy(kiss)--Mr. Darcy

No comments:

Post a Comment