Thursday, August 26, 2010

I wonder what year 27 will bring...

Two things that I can be certain of are: a new baby and finally starting the nursing program. Other than that I have know idea.

I remember laying in bed with steven the night of my 26th birthday and saying to him "I would love to be pregnant sometime when I'm 26." Who knew that I would be just about the whole year. The 26th year of my life will be a year to remember. Steven and I found out that we were pregnant, I found out that I got into nursing school, and we bought our first house. Needless to say, I apparently like to cram everything in all at once and make life interesting.

This next year will consist of adjusting to being a mom(oh that's weird to say)and studying all the time for the nursing program...ugh. Hopefully other fun surprises will continue to pop up all around us. :) All I know is that I want to be in the Lord's will and follow his directions. Then nothing else will matter.

Goodbye 26 :(
Hello 27!!

No comments:

Post a Comment