Monday, August 2, 2010

My love!!!

Today Steven and I are celebrating our 2 year anniversary! It's crazy to think that we have been married for 2 years already. Where has the time gone? Steven is a perfect match for me. We compliment each other so well. He makes me laugh. He says I love you thru the window. He says sweet dreams every night. I love our traditions that no one else would understand. He always tells me i'm pretty even when I think I look like crap. He comforts me and even knows when to leave alone. I love his "woahhssah" sounds ;).
Who knew that two years ago that we would be having a kid in a few short weeks. He reassures me that everything will be ok. I'm scared to death but he seems very calm about the whole thing. Even though i know, he keeps telling me to have faith in God and he will take care of our needs. As I was driving to work this morning, I was talking to Luke and told him that he would be planning a 50th for us in a 48 years and I hope he could handle that :).

I love you Steven with all my heart!!!!

1 comment: